Tuesday 26 February 2008

Pray For The Nation.. TW - ATN

verse
I pray for the people,
I pray for the nation

for us to bow before You
And humble ourselves and pray

*You hear our prayer from Heaven
You heal our land today

You turn our hearts
From all the wicked ways

I kneel right now before You
I lift my hands towards the heavens

I pray, yes I pray
For Your mercy and grace over us

reff
You're seated on the highest throne
You're lifted up above all things

Exalted and adored,
I worship You in awe

Be glorified and magnified

back to (*)

bridge
There's now no more condemnation

Over this land no more

There's no more
No more curves

Over our land,
Over our family,
Over our church today

We humble ourselves and pray
(You hear our prayer from Heaven)
We turn from our wicked ways
(You heal our land today)

back to reff

>> naitz.. keep Pray For Our Nation yak.. <<

No comments: